thegoldenwitch

usagi @ birth of a new witch

Sassy reviews of YA, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Manga/Graphic Novels, and more.

Copperhead
The Third Kingdom
Terry Goodkind

Good Friends, We May Be in Trouble

Reblogged from Ashleigh Paige:

I heard through the vine that the CEO of this site might be in cahoots with (even though it's inaccurate, I REALLY wanted to use that phrase, but now I fixed it) bowing to STGRB. At a friend's prompting, I took my proxy and went to investigate.

It doesn't look good. (By the way, there are links and not images because the images were too big to fit in this post. I tried, trust me.)

This is STGRB's post about it, which uses posts from Rick Carufel's site.They don't link to Rick's site for these because the two had a tiff and never want to see each other again, but it took about a minute's worth of investigating to figure it out. His profile as shown here links to BookLikes. Not any specific profile. Just BookLikes.

Here are Dawid's comments on Rick's post.

Here is where Dawid's profile links from Rick's post.

STGRB's MO, from my experience, is simply a manipulation of the facts by presenting some while omitting others. Their decisive commenters and supporters-in-email are usually anonymous. If this is them trying to manipulate us once again, they've changed their MO significantly by outright impersonating this man on one site or both.

Make your own judgments. We will hopefully have word from Dawid soon on if he really made these statements or if these people are making up his comments and impersonating him.